We (Alternative Missions) use and I recommend the resources provided by Ministry Insights for team building. In particular I recommend the "Leading From Your Strengths" profile. If you are looking for team buidling tools I think you would find this helpful.
Different by Design video: (12:28 in length).
Different by Design (video notes)
1. A fully functioning team depends on interdependence to become one. I Cor.12:12
2. You don't need to be someone different to become all that God created you to be. I Cor.12:14-16
3. There is great value in differences. I Cor.12:17
4. Differences are designed to complete you not frustrate you. I Cor.12:18
Turning Conflict into Cooperation - Differences create 4 predicatable areas of conflict
1. How you respond to a problem or challenge
Let's solve it now - aggressive
Let's size it up - passive
2. How you process information
It must be true - Optimistic
We need to validate - Realistic
3. How you deal with change and pace
Let's stick to the plan - Predictable
Let's try something new - Dynamic
4. How you view rules and risk
The rules protect us - Cautious
The rules are obstacles - Impulsive
Are you embracing the team concept and working together to make your team effective? Do you know your strengths and those of your team mates? Communication with your team is huge. Are you taking time to talk and process these concepts together? The notes above are a good place to start.